If you have a scrapbooker on your shopping list, give them a gift that will expand their horizons. The book will inspire them to create their own beautiful, framed montage mirages that will please them for many years to come. Follow the simple instructions. No artistic training necessary. Simply find your favorite photos and cut and paste into lovely stories of your family, friends and favorite hobbies and places.
Contact Information: email@example.com
Gwen has been developing her unique Montage Mirage style since 1983. She created the Photo Tapestries to preserve her family history and irreplaceable photos. This is the first in the Montage Mirage series. Having led numerous workshops and classes in 30+ years of healing practice, she's found that Montage Mirage Photo Tapestries may help open the heart. Her artwork has been shown in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Gwen has an M.A. in Clinical/Counseling Psychology. She's a Psychosynthesis Guide, a Clairvoyant Channel, a Bio-Energetics (Chakra & Energy work) Practitioner & reads Multi-Deck Tarot. She's a Certified Master Transformational Coach, Master Ericksonian Hypnosis Practitioner, Master Next Generation NLP Practitioner (4th gen) & Master Transformational Leadership Practitioner. Her book, "Counseling Case Study," is on Amazon.com. The Healing House, The Gift of Dad's Final Years is on Amazon.com in print & e-book & a Poster of Frank Lloyd Wright's Marin County Civic Center will be available soon.
Gwen is available for Speaking, Teaching, Consultation, Workshops, Coaching, Private Sessions and Private Commissions.
Gwen Cheryl Lyn Sarandrea, M.A.
BUY THE BOOK TODAY! CLICK BELOW.
Buy Montage Mirage Photo Tapestries, How To Create Photo Art From Your Heart at XLibris.com, Amazon.com or BN.com Now!
Makes a perfect gift for the person who has everything. Buy several, so you'll always have a beautiful gift to delight your family and friends on any occasion.
“The Case bound Hardcover of Montage Mirage Photo Tapestries is on my blue glass coffee table. It makes a strikingly beautiful picture. Several friends have picked it up as it has a great deal of appeal. The instructions are clear, the creativity unmatched. I love it." Joyce K
"This was a very good interview. Michael Dresser was excellent: supportive and interested in the subject. One of my projects when I get back from Kauai is to start going through a huge box of photos that my mother left me. You have re-energized me for that." Kathy J
"I can't begin to express how amazing it is to see pictures of my biological family line. I was adopted at birth and thought I would never have this opportunity. Your book has given me a visual connection to my past which is priceless. I now have a newfound sense of pride each time I look at photos of my great grandparents and their descendants and can now share them with my children. Thank you" Michael C.
Connect with me on Social Media and Reading sites!
- Give Montage Mirage Photo Tapestries as a gift! November 29, 2017
- A PRAYER FOR THE EARTH May 11, 2016
- NOURISHING THE SACRED FEMININE January 29, 2016
- Releasing Judgment September 26, 2015
- Everything is Perfect June 6, 2014
- Angel’s Touch May 7, 2014
- The Healing House, The Gift of Dad’s Final Years January 27, 2014
- Transpersonal Pathway November 20, 2013
- The Intention Question November 19, 2013
- Anchor Your Positive Feelings November 18, 2013
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Masterpiece October 25, 2013
- Photo Art From Your Heart October 24, 2013
- You Are Not Alone! October 21, 2013
- Reprogram Your Unconscious Mind October 20, 2013
- Wedding Photo Tapestry October 20, 2013
- Small Things Shape Us October 19, 2013
- Heal Your Heart Art October 18, 2013
- Montage Mirage Poem October 17, 2013
- Montaged Walls Interaction October 17, 2013
- How It All Began October 16, 2013